Principles of ethical behaviour applicable to all kinesiologist, including those who may not be engaged directly in clinical practice.
- Consider the health and well-being of your client to be your first priority.
- Strive to improve your knowledge and skill so that the best possible service can be afforded to your client.
- Honour your profession and its traditions.
- Recognise both your own limitations and the special skills of others in the prevention and management of “dis-ease”.
- Protect the client’s confidences even after his or her death
- Let integrity and professional ability be your chief advertisement.